The Smarter Payments Summit is a highly focused event that brings the payments transaction industry together for virtual business meetings and interactive webinars.
– Pre-arranged online video meetings with solution providers of your choice
– Experience a virtual Forum from the comfort of your own working environment
– Attend a tailored programme of inspiring webinars
– Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
– Attendance is entirely free of charge, which includes entry to our webinars
Who should attend?
- Chief Technology Officer
- Operations Director
- Director of Strategic Banking
- Head of Fintech
- Head of Compliance
- Innovation Director
- Head of Digital Service Communications & Payments
- Head of Payments
- Head of Customer Analytics
A more targeted approach
We understand that your time is precious, valuable and limited. You tell us who you want to meet, and we handle all the details.
We arrange all meetings in advance based on your preferences, by providing you with details on solution providers, products and services.
Unique Virtual Forum Experience
Our event concept of pre-matched one-to-one meetings is facilitated by our proprietary matching software with live video meetings, enabling our live Forum experience virtually with five easy steps.
- Confirm your place at the Forum
- Let us know your future procurement trends
- Select the suppliers you wish to meet with
- Log on to your personal event itinerary page
- Click on video links to join meetings with buyers
Your complimentary ticket includes:
An itinerary of one-to-one online video meetings with suppliers based on your requirements and upcoming projects, and a series of insightful and inspirational webinars.
Attendance at the event is entirely complimentary, and includes your itinerary of meetings and seminars and all meals and refreshments. There is no catch; delegates that meet our event criteria are hosted by the attending suppliers. At the time of booking, you will complete a form which outlines the terms and conditions of attendance. The team are happy to help if you have any further queries
The main focus of the event is pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings between attending delegates (like yourself) and key industry suppliers. You will have the opportunity to network with peers, attend topical seminars and update yourself with industry knowledge and trends. When you arrive at the event, you will be shown the meeting area and your itinerary. Meetings are hosted at clearly labelled supplier stands; all you need to do is navigate your way to the chosen supplier stand at your appointment time. There are also plenty of networking breaks throughout the day.
There is no hard sell at the event. Suppliers in attendance are looking to meet with you to discuss forthcoming projects and requirements, and to listen to the needs of your business. The premise of the event is to form and develop business relationships, and there is no pressure to sign on the dotted line!
The dress code during the day is business attire.
In the run up to the event, you will be sent login information for our online pre-event selection process. From here, you will be able to confirm your details, select seminars, shortlist and prioritise suppliers you would like to meet, add any additional information regarding dietary or accessibility requirements and review and submit all of your information.
Working on selections that you have made online, and those from attending suppliers, we put together individual itineraries following the priorities below:
– Perfect matches; where a delegate and supplier have both requested to meet one another
– Delegate requests; where you have an interest in a particular supplier’s product/service
– Supplier requests; where supplier have registered an interest in meeting a delegate
You will also have the opportunity to select industry-lead seminars and case study sessions, which will take place over the course of the event. These will also be added to your personalised itinerary.