Justin Basini, Co-Founder, ClearScore
Achieving high levels of growth over a long period is hard. Very few companies achieve this. Learn the secrets of how to innovate, motivate and drive momentum into your business.
- What is the successful formula for sustained high growth?
- Product innovation and quality to drive growth
- Motivation, mission and momentum to drive growth
- Discipline to drive growth
- Enjoying the journey
Paul Rogers, Chairman of Vendorcom
“Ecommerce in Jeopardy: can you afford to lose 30% of your revenue?”
The European Regulatory Technical Standards for Strong Customer Authentication pose the biggest risk to online merchants since the inception of internet-based commerce. Immediate action is needed to avoid direct revenue losses.
- Online, Mobile and Remote payments must be two-factor authenticated from 14th September 2019
- Applies to all electronic transactions – not just cards! Additional impact on contactless transactions
- Expect up to 30% of transactions to be declined causing direct revenue loss
- Impact on customer experience will be negative – and significant
- Banks and card issuers are preparing – but merchant engagement is poor to non-existent
Matthieu Barral, Senior Vice President Commercial – Europe, Checkout.com &
Zoe Newman, Head of International Expansion, Capital on Tap
“Running a successful payment strategy”
- Payment 101 – intro
- Acceptance and the benefit of being local + a processor
- The urge of quick access to funds
- Cover the latest scheme features that we’ve integrated for fintech (OCT & AFT)
- Case Study + merchant