Andrew Self, Senior Policy Manager, Payment Systems Regulator
“The Payment System Regulator’s (PSR) digital payments initiative
We’re at a significant time for payments. While more of us are using digital payments, there’s still
more for us to understand about what works for people and businesses and why it’s important.
- The future of payments and why digital is important
- The drivers of change
- What’s is/has been happening in industry
- An update on the PSRs digital payments review
Elliot Castro, Owner, EC Consultancy
“Fraud: How it’s done, and what to look out for.”
I will relate my story, utilising anecdotes and stories to show how I managed it, and how to avoid being a victim, as well as giving my perspective on fraud in COVID times.
Maxime Colas, Commercial Manager UK, Checkout.com
“Keeping the edge: How payments data is key to unlocking further growth potential in a dynamic market”
Whether by revenue, transaction volumes, traffic or overall retail market share, UK ecommerce growth exploded in 2020 – and with it, fierce competition. In a world where consumers want access to great products through a fast, reliable, fun and convenient shopping experience – there is everything to play for!
- What customers want from their online checkout experience
- Making the most of your payments data
- Optimizing your authorisation rates
- Diagnosing payment declines to unlock performance and maximize revenue